- Myself for oversleeping and missing parkrun due to perhaps a glass too much wine last night. And an alarm failure. That part, not my fault.
- Housemate’s boyfriend’s cough.
- Housemate’s boyfriend’s existence.
- Housemates in general for being in the bathroom when I desperately need a wee.
- Other housemate’s phone text (?) tone going off every 30 seconds. Surely when it’s that often, you can just do a regular visual check.
- The fact that old housemate *might* be coming for lunch today but no one tells me anything so I don’t know how to structure my day around this or if I even need to.
- Upstairs for whatever the hell they’re doing to make all that noise.
- The weather for being too hot.
- The fact that I also kind of need to stay in today because I’m expecting a delivery that needs to be signed for, but they didn’t ring the doorbell or even leave an ‘I missed you…’ card last week so there’s no real point anyway.
- The children downstairs.
- The parents of the children downstairs for not bloody controlling them.
- Myself again for sleeping in and gaffing around so long that not everyone’s gone out and I have to leave a finally quiet and empty flat to go run. Probably missing the postman in the process and not knowing if I need to be back for lunch.
Housemate’s boyfriend has had a cough for the the last 65 thousand years.
FOR GOODNESS SAKE STOP THE NOISE NOOOOOOW!!!!
I want another glass of wine but I also want a parkrun PB tomorrow.
My friend who texted saying he needed a challenge and I needed to help him find a half marathon and train for it (and that’s what you missed on Glee) has picked Ealing which is excellent because that’s my favourite. Not at all biased.
Although this does mean I have to make a 9 week plan which isn’t long. He’s gym fit but not cardio endurance fit so building up the distance will be important.
Massive chance of him getting “injured” and not doing it, but going to do my best :)